An easy way for Kroger customers to support the HELP Program is to register their Kroger Plus Card in the Community Rewards program designating HELP as their choice.
To register for the program, please visit Kroger online here.
- If you already have an online account with Kroger, click on Sign In
- New online customers must click on Register or Create an Account.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.
- Once signed in, you can enroll or update your Community Rewards under Account Settings.
- Enter 84168 or The Help Program; select The HELP Program from the displayed list; click Confirm.
- If you are enrolled correctly, you will see the organization’s name on the Account Summary page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register and can’t remember you Kroger Plus number? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count toward The HELP Program.
Many of our members have families. When you help our members, you help the whole family.